Articles and reports on relevant topics can be published in the collection of papers, as well as the articles with the results of doctor or candidate thesis in discipline 05.14.03 – Nuclear power installations: design, operation, and decommissioning.
Topical sections of “Nuclear propulsion reactor plants. Life cycle management technologies” collection:
- Bench tests of propulsion reactor plants
- Research of dynamics and creation of test procedures for nuclear facilities
- Simulation and research of neutronic and thermohydraulic processes of nuclear facilities
- Development of I&C systems for nuclear facilities
- Chemical technologies for ensuring the life cycle of nuclear power plants, radiochemical and materials science research
- Investigation of processes in case of severe accidents at nuclear facilities
- Impact of nuclear power facilities on the environment
- Experimental research
- Information reports (on the topics of the collection of papers and organizational issues)
The authors should send their papers for publication in peer-reviewed collection to firstname.lastname@example.org (with a note: to the editorial office of collection of papers).
All materials (articles, reports, etc.) submitted for publication undergo the procedure of independent review and approval at the meeting of the editorial board.